eSafety’s Parent Guide to Digital Technologies & Mental Health
St. Anthonys PS is a eSmart School and has been provided free parent workshops on cyber safety, bullying & wellbeing.
eSafety’s Parent Guide to Digital Technologies & Mental Health continues eSmart’s successful webinars. eSafety’s Parent Guide to Digital Technologies & Mental Health webinar will provide parents and carers with strategies to help young people and their mental health when they are online.
It is designed for parents and carers of young people aged 10–18.
- What do to about accidental exposure to content about suicide, self-harm or eating disorders
- Using games, apps and social media to support mental wellbeing
- The pros and cons of digital mental health platforms
- Strategies for young people to support friends online.
- Tuesday 19 October 7.30 to 8.30 pm
- Wednesday 20 October 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Thursday 21 October 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Tuesday 26 October 7.30 to 8.30 pm
- Tuesday 9 November 7.30 to 8.30 pm
- Thursday 18 November 12.30 to 1.30 pm