Foundation enrolments for 2022 will open in March 2021
To enrol your child, you need to:
- complete a school enrolment form, and
- provide proof of your child’s legal name and date of birth
- provide proof of your child’s residential status
- provide your child’s immunisation history
- provide proof of your residential location
- provide photo identification for parents
- Closing dates for enrolments for the following year close mid-August. Actual timelines will be advertised in the new school year via the school newsletter, website and local papers.
- The ‘Enrolment Process Flowchart’ should be used as a point of reference for all families applying for a position at the school.
- St Anthony’s endeavours to contact families regarding successful and unsuccessful applications in a timely manner. Due to unforeseen circumstances, this timeframe may be extended or varied.
- School readiness for Foundation will be determined by the School Enrolment Team.
- Orientation program dates and times are communicated to families upon acceptance.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE PARISH BOUNDARY
St Lawrence of Brindisi Primary School will open in 2022. Please refer to the school boundaries map. Families living in the St Lawrence catchment area who enrol from March 2020 onwards will be deemed to have enrolled at St Lawrence of Brindisi Primary School. In the interim period until St Lawrence of Brindisi opens, these students will commence at St Anthony’s Primary School and will then transfer to St Lawrence once the school opens.
Applications for the current school year for all levels may be submitted at any time, however, these are subject to positions being available in the requested year level. Due to space limitations and high growth, places are very limited.