The Wellbeing Team would like to invite you to an Information Session on an upcoming topic in our Respectful Relationships program; Topic 7 Gender and Identity.
Respectful Relationships is part of the Social Emotional Learning Curriculum (SEL) which students take part of within their class each week. It is an evidence based approach that has been endorsed by Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS).
The information session will cover the following:
- What is Social and Emotional Learning
- An overview of our Respectful Relationships Program
- How and why we are incorporating Topic 7 into our curriculum with our Catholic Lense
- What is Topic 7:
- Gender and Identity
- Questioning male & female stereotypes
- Better understanding our minds, bodies and interests
- Who we are
When: Wednesday 19th October, 2022
Where: Padua Hall (Enter via the Church Carpark)
Time: We will be hosting two sessions:
- Session 1: 9.00am to 10.00am
- Session 2: 6.00pm to 7.00pm
Please note if you wish to attend, please choose only one of the sessions above. We will also send home a copy of the presentation via Operoo for those who are unable to attend.
Wellbeing Team & REC Leader
Andrea Lalor, Lauri Plummer, Corinne Nolan, Lauren Caldow & Kathryn Martin