As part of our commitment to online safety for our community, St Anthony’s Primary School will be sharing many initiatives and resources from the eSafety Commissioner’s website.
Find out how to set up devices and apps to help keep young people safe online.
This webinar will include practical tips, demonstrations and advice – designed for parents and carers of kids aged 4 to 13 years old.
The presentation will cover:
- the benefits and limitations of parental controls
- how to safely set up iOS and Android devices
- how to safely set up popular games and apps, like YouTube and Roblox
- family tech agreements and other parenting strategies to manage online risks
- how eSafety can help you when things go wrong.
- starting conversations with your child about their online friendships and positive ways to deal with changing relationships
- understanding the rights, laws and community expectations that govern social media use
- where to seek help if your child is involved in a cyberbullying incident.
eSafety’s Parental Controls
- Tuesday 10 May 7.30 to 8.30 pm
- Thursday 19 May 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Tuessday 31 May 12.30 to 1.30 pm