As part of our commitment to online safety for our community, St Anthony’s Primary School will be sharing many initiatives and resources from the eSafety Commissioner’s website.
Help your kids stay safe by learning about the benefits and risks of online gaming.
This webinar is designed for parents and carers of young people aged 8 to 13 years of age.
It will cover:
- the games young people are using and how they are engaging with them
- the benefits of gaming and how to mitigate the risks
- practical strategies to use at home and where to find help and support if things go wrong.
eSafety’s Safer Online Gaming
- Thursday 9 June 12.30 – 1.30 pm
- Friday 17 June 12.30 – 1.30 pm
- Tuesday 21 June 7.30 – 8.30 pm