St Anthony’s students are learning how to be
We can be Researchers at school and at home.
I am a Researcher at school because ….
- I ask questions to grow my learning.
- I can use a range of resources to learn
- I think critically about what I have learned.
- I can name my sources of information.
I am a Researcher at home because ….
- I am curious and want to learn more about things I hear or see at home.
- I am critical about information I see or hear on TV, in books or on the internet.
- I know where I can find information.
- I can say where I learned new information.