As part of our commitment to online safety for our community, St Anthony’s Primary School will be sharing many initiatives and resources from the eSafety Commissioner’s website.
Learn how games, apps and social media can influence young people’s mental wellbeing.
This webinar is designed for parents and carers of young people aged 10 to 18.
It will cover:
- current research on young people, time online and mental health
- what to do about accidental exposure to content about suicide, self-harm or eating disorders
- using games, apps and social media to support mental wellbeing
- the pros and cons of digital mental health platforms
- strategies for young people to support friends online.
- Wednesday 12th October 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Monday 17th October 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Thursday 27th October 12:30pm to 1:30pm