Parent & Guardian Live Webinar
Thursday 16th FEBRUARY 2023, 7:30PM – 8:30PM
Children today love to play, connect and learn online. This session aims to provide parents and guardians with insights and important information about popular online experiences children are exposed to today. Building a positive and healthy family environment where digital use is encouraged, but managed effectively, can be a tough balance.
Throughout this webinar the Cyber Safety Project Team highlight important settings and parental controls that allow your child to navigate online tools independently and safely. You will uncover proactive tools and strategies for developing fundamental digital safety and wellbeing skills in your young people at home, including ways to seek help when things go wrong online.
What you will learn
- The Cyber Safety Project Methodology: Plan, Prevent & Protect
- Social networking trends and safety 101.
- Managing cyberbullying, help seeking strategies and resources.
- Parental controls & app privacy settings.
- Cyberbullying and help seeking strategies.
- Establishing and maintaining a safe digital environment in the home.