Celebrating Catholic Education Week
As part of Catholic Education Week, MACS celebrated with a Creative Arts Exhibition. With the guidance of their creative, innovative and inspiring Visual Arts teachers, the students at St. Anthony’s P. S. featured in the onsite gallery, as well as a virtual gallery.
Thank you to our Visual Arts teachers Mrs Pawlowicz and Ms Alexander for their hard work and dedication to our students to bring vibrancy and life to our Visual Arts program. Thank you for providing a platform to showcase the talents of our students and fostering their sense of agency.
Explore the Digital Gallery for;
- The Year 1/2 students collaboration – Kinetic Sculptures
- The Year 5/6 students collaboration – Keith Haring – Drawing to Digital Art
- Bianca’s (Year 4) portrait titled A Portrait of Jacinta (this piece received a Primary Portraiture Highly Commended Award)
- The Melbourne Star by Niyumi (Year 6)
- Matilda’s (currently in Year 7) portrait titled Rahni
The theme for Catholic Education Week is The Way of the Gospel and “challenges us to find the living Christ in our midst and to respond and adapt to the questions that are asked”.