As part of our commitment to online safety for our community, St Anthony’s Primary School will be sharing many initiatives and resources from the eSafety Commissioner’s website.
The demand for the eSafety Commissioner’s parent and carers webinars prompted them to develop the 2021 series to support school communities. These live webinars explore the latest research and they are a great way to learn how you can help your child develop the skills to be safer online.
This Term 2 webinar will look at how parents and carers can set up devices and apps to help kids and young people stay safe online.
It is designed for parents and carers of children aged 4-13.
Topic: eSafety’s Guide to Parental Controls
It will cover:
- the benefits and limitations of parental controls
- how to set up iOS and Android devices for safety
- how to set up popular games and apps like YouTube and Roblox for safety
- using family tech agreements and other parenting strategies to manage online risks
- how eSafety can help when things go wrong.
This webinar will include practical tips, demonstrations and advice.
eSafety’s Guide to Parental Controls
- Tuesday 4 May 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Wednesday 5 May 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Thursday 6 May 7.30 to 8.30 pm
- Tuesday 8 June 12.30 to 1.30 pm
- Wednesday 16 June 7.30 to 8.30 pm